P06 - Pinpoint Pass
P08 - Box to Box
S02 - Passer
S07 - Man Marking
S08 - Slide Tackle

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Passing - Marking - Sliding

Attack / Defence Awareness Card: Balanced

INFOS:

Willis Edwards is one of the Leeds United greats. He played as a right half, famous for his precise passing, especialy long pinpoint passing.He had a remarkable ball control and good heading. When defending, he relied on good positioning and perfectly timed tackles. He was admired as gentleman on the pitch, as he never was booked in his career. The great Eddie Hapgood described him as "An ideal half back who could go forward or back at any time, and all the time", while another great player Alan Morton cosnidered him as "a really grand all round player, so firm on the ball yet so light on his feet and accurate in his passing".

Last edited by Milos on Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:05 pm

ATT could be higher i guess.

Around 71, max.

Last edited by El Capo on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:35 pm

I would switch att and def...

Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:35 pm

Updated attack. As for swapping values, I think it's good this way since he was primarily a defensive player, and his best quality in breaking opposition attack was his positioning since he wasn't so superior in physical strenght.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:45 pm

He looks like modric o kroos. Good defensive moves but not for green values just good sense to cover positions...

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:00 pm

artemds wrote:
He looks like modric o kroos. Good defensive moves but not for green values just good sense to cover positions...

You may have a point, but apparently he never was sent off while he was with Leeds so green DEF doesn't seems to be bad for now.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Maybe it could be lowered to 77 max, but still, that was one of his main defensive assets, and I think that it should stay in green.

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Mr. Milos, remind me why you gave him SB?

Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:11 pm

Well, Mr. El Capo, I like to put SB position for players who played wing-halves. Because in game when you're creating a formation, players with DMF position can be put only in small central area of the pitch,and wing-halves covered the side area as well. Then again, there is this thing with different footballing schools across the world. For example, in British football, they played with two wing-halves who were both positioned more in the central area of the pitch. In Eastern European, however, there were one center-half and two wing-halves positioned closer to the side. I think you get my point. Anyway, I think that is more correct to give them all SB position as well.

Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:21 am

Milos wrote:
Well, Mr. El Capo, I like to put SB position for players who played wing-halves. Because in game when you're creating a formation, players with DMF position can be put only in small central area of the pitch,and wing-halves covered the side area as well. Then again, there is this thing with different footballing schools across the world. For example, in British football, they played with two wing-halves who were both positioned more in the central area of the pitch. In Eastern European, however, there were one center-half and two wing-halves positioned closer to the side. I think you get my point. Anyway, I think that is more correct to give them all SB position as well.

Something like Wingback?

Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:20 pm

Milos wrote:
I like to put SB position for players who played wing-halves. Because in game when you're creating a formation, players with DMF position can be put only in small central area of the pitch,and wing-halves covered the side area as well. Then again, there is this thing with different footballing schools across the world. For example, in British football, they played with two wing-halves who were both positioned more in the central area of the pitch. In Eastern European, however, there were one center-half and two wing-halves positioned closer to the side. I think you get my point. Anyway, I think that is more correct to give them all SB position as well.

I get your point.

You surely are refering to the next-gen PES games, because, if we talk about the classic formation layout of the PS2 edition, you can the SWPs, CBs, DMFs, CMFs, AMFs, SSs and CFs anywhere on their "section" (like, you can put the 3 DMFs on the left side of the midfield section if you want).

Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]