CARDS:
S05 - 1-touch Play
P03 - Trickster
P10 - Incisive Run

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical Dribble - 1-Touch Pass - Playmaking

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO:

Quote:
If I think before playing? Sometimes I do, but when I dribble a player and immediately another one appears, and then another... I can't think anymore because I do not feel like playing. So the legs take control to continue dribbling rivals

http://www.todoracing.8k.com/pedro_ochoa.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Ochoa

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Updated. the original set by el mago 10:

Spoiler: show
Name: Pedro Ochoa Biagorri

Nickname: "Ochoíta" | "El rey de la gambeta"

Club: Racing Club
Position: *SS, CF, WF
Side: RF/BS

Height: -
Weight: -

Attack: 89
Defence: 36
Balance: 78
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 85
Acceleration: 86
Response: 85
Agility: 93
Dribble Accuracy: 95
Dribble Speed: 87
Short Pass Accuracy: 86
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 83
Long Pass Speed: 80
Shot Accuracy: 86
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 86
Free Kick Accuracy: 78
Curling: 80
Header: 75
Jump: 80
Technique: 93
Aggression: 87
Mentality: 88
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 82

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6
Consistency: 6
Growth type: Standard

CARDS:
S03 - 1-on-1 Finish
S05 - 1-touch Play
P03 - Trickster
P05 - Mazing Run
P10 - Incisive Run

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical Dribble - 1-on-1 Scoring - 1-Touch Pass

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:26 am

I wouldn't have reduced MEN & STA that much. Usually elmago had excellent informations about his players, I don't think he would have misjudged this player that extremely ;)

Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:56 am

I would agree with higher MEN with all of this legends from the past, i mean, back then they played with "honor" and will to win a match, not like today that players wins a lot of money, and don't really care about the team...

Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:30 pm

El Capo Del Cartel wrote:
I would agree with higher MEN with all of this legends from the past, i mean, back then they played with "honor" and will to win a match, not like today that players wins a lot of money, and don't really care about the team...

Well not all played for honor, some also played for money (i.e. Alfred Schaffer). It's like today, some fight, some doesn't fight and some guys doesn't even know what fighting and honor mean (and no, I don't mean Ronaldo with this) :lol:
The only thing I wanted to state: if elmago gave him yellow values for MEN & STA, I'm sure he deserves them. Maybe not so high but I wouldn't have reduced them so drastically (maybe low green for STA & yellow value for MEN?) ;)
Unfortunately elmago also left this forum, this guy had fantastic knowledge about the players he worked on..

Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:46 pm

I guess i had to make an exception on this one, probably he got the info about this players long enough before those dissapeared from the web, or he somehow he got the info out of the web (books).

EDIT: STA 73>75 & MEN 76>81, that's all i can offer :lol: remenber, we got to mantain the things most reasonable as possible about those "vintages" players from those formers members who left the forum (you, and Simcav are still active, so i won't touch those sets for a matter of "respect" Charruan's sets and JeanMarc also for a matter of respect...

The thing i could do about the those "restricted" sets is post an spoiler set in Konami standard in the sets (i also know about Konami fucking up some sets, like Reuter who got in Pes2013 like what, 80 in TS :shock: that player was kinda Michael Schumacher on the field :lol: )

Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:33 pm

EDIT: STA 73>75 & MEN 76>81, that's all i can offer :lol:

I'd say 75 & 82, that should be enough change for him.
I guess i had to make an exception on this one, probably he got the info about this players long enough before those dissapeared from the web, or he somehow he got the info out of the web (books).

Well, from my own experience (in that case German players) I can tell that if you look for infos about players from this era, you mostly need books ;)

Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Updated..

Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Sorry but he also played like an AMF :| can be added into the positions.

Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:09 am

New Pic http://sn.uploads.im/kN5rj.jpg

Btw ElMago was highly overrated in some points, but this updated it doesn't make any justice to what he was.

Height: According from what can i guess in pics in my book he was 1.68 - 171cm
Weight: Looking his body type he doesnt weight more than 68-69kg (and even in this pic we can notice that)

*DA: IMO he has to be one of the ladders around his section (Before 1930') one of (if not) the best best dribbler around those years in Argentina, he it's just so greatly preased about these IMHO he totally deserve those values, his DS is perfect and if you use hil with this combo DA 94/95 DS84/85 you can try to replicate him in-game.

SA: Why in green values? he was recognized for been a very precise shooter, even for his era and position, he could reach 81/83.

Btw El Mago nick should be erased from credits since current set is just totally different from his original work.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:33 am

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
Btw El Mago nick should be erased from credits since current set is just totally different from his original work.

He shouldn't be erased and he surely won't be erased here :roll:
On this forum everybody is credited for his work, even if the set is updated afterwards. This is a matter of respect and we won't stop doing that..

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:17 am

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
He shouldn't be erased and he surely won't be erased here :roll: On this forum everybody is credited for his work. This is a matter of respect and we won't stop doing that..

Ok, but anyways i'm only using magicdip's logic, that imo is good enough to keep my pov according to credits remains.

MagicDip wrote:
as the stats are meant for the whole PES community around the net.
If you don't agree with the new stats and wanna let these threads like it is then I suggest you to remove my nickname from the credits as it is no longer representative of my conception of the game and it annoys me to have several version of a same player here and there and most of all my nickname associated to something I consider no longer relevant.

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
even if the set is updated afterwards

About this, no offense, but some updates are quite strange (and I mean many Argentine players who played between the decades of 10 'to 50' created in this forum), some sets make players been represented in a way that they are totally different from what they are describe in magazines and books. :?

Almost two months ago I bought a book about the historical players of Racing(that is why i give a try with Olazar, Barrera, Betular, Balay and others), which cost me about 380 (ars), I believe that according to my logic i had to have paid for info more reliable, objective and concise than these links. If you need help in these players do not hesitate to ask, because if not all this section(1910's-1940's) will be full of inaccurate stats.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:25 am

Any chance to updated this set, two pages praising so much his dribbling accuracy. He has to be one of the best dribblers around amateur era in Argentina.

Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]