CARDS:
P03: Classic N°10
P20: Talisman
S02: Passer
S05: 1 Touch Play

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribbling - Playmaking - Passing - 1 Touch Pass

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO:

One of the best player at 1910's to early 1920's, Václav Pilát was a Czechoslovakian footballer who played as forwards. Playmaker in his club and country was known his incredible passing skills, especially short pass ( slow passing to pass two opposing defenders ). He also had great technique, amazing ball control and also very good shooter. In 1915 Prague newspaper brought news about Pilát being killed in Halič front, whole Prague was deeply moourning his loss. Thanksfully, this news appeared to be false as Pilát survived his injury. Thanks to army medical named Stepanovský who devoted football fan and former referee. But Pilát had dangerous injury at backbone and doctor tell him to don't had any quick movement. Although he was considered more assister than pure goalscorer, his goal tally is very impressive, 323 goals in 361 games. He was member of Czechoslovakian national team at 1920 Summer Olympics.

Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Updated..

Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Spoiler: show
DEF: 38>34
BAL: 80>78
STA: 80>66
RES: 81>69
TS: 76>68
ACC: 75>71
DA: 91>93
DS: 75>72
SPS: 77>70
SPA: 93>94
LPA: 90>92
LPS: 78>67
SA: 85>86
JUM: 75>70
MEN: 75>71
TW: 90>75
GT: Late/Lasting>Strd/Lasting
Mainly all of this should represent a player who literally was kinda inmobile on the field, due to his injury adquired during the war, any coloured value for me, it's OP for him, also high values at RES, STA, MEN, (TS,DS,AGI?) definitely are not anymore a good way to rate classic playmakers, like was in the past, also make the player passive, almost without any involment with other game stuff, aside from giving fantastic assists and score goals like this pal ...also added Classic #10 instead of Trickster, that was his playing style regarding the info given here...

Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:37 am

JeanMarc, do you have any infos about him?
The update above should be revised, just reducing values by 15 points without having a reason for it, is not the right way..
Tbh TW should be yellow and I'd like to see a reason for reducing STA that much (at least I've found no info that he had such bad stamina)..

Mon May 23, 2016 2:55 pm

Quote:
Mainly all of this should represent a player who literally was kinda inmobile on the field, due to his injury adquired during the war, any coloured value for me, it's OP for him, also high values at RES, STA, MEN, (TS,DS,AGI?) definitely are not anymore a good way to rate classic playmakers, like was in the past, also make the player passive, almost without any involment with other game stuff, aside from giving fantastic assists and score goals like this pal ...also added Classic #10 instead of Trickster, that was his playing style regarding the info given here...

Mon May 23, 2016 5:15 pm

He was fantastic conductor of all attacking moves touching the ball in every action, and alongside Puck Van Heel the best passer in the world in the first 50 years of 20th century. Also great scorer, he often played as CF..

Quote:
For Sparta played 443 matches and gave them 323 goals, but assists were much, much more. Too bad that it had not led accurate statistics of this kind would anyway have long established award for the best passer named after him, that is prize Vaclav Pilat. The assists had to be hundreds. Most often swapping the ball between two defenders, It was, simply put, pass through the land into triangles, which gradually conquer the opponent's defense. Vaclav Pilate, however, this system revived, accelerated, led him to perfection, the highest point of genius, who could never be surpassed. He was in fact extremely resourceful and selfless, he could change the preconceived scheme passes to the sides, perpendicular passes ahead, short and long, exactly on foot of teammate who then had had only to beat goalkeeper. Supplied clutch and wings, until the last moment did not even know teammates, let alone an opponent where the ball will go, but when Pilat sent someone to foot, seemed to feel that it could not do otherwise.

I don't want to argue anymore, those stats now are wrong. Do whatever you like, this is what i used in older games:

Attack: 86
Defence: 37
Balance: 76
Stamina: 75
Top Speed: 73
Acceleration: 74
Response: 78
Agility: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 89
Dribble Speed: 75
Short Pass Accuracy: 95
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 93
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 87
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 84
Free Kick Accuracy: 71
Curling: 73
Header: 75
Jump: 73
Technique: 91
Aggression: 82
Mentality: 75
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 88

Mon May 23, 2016 7:55 pm
Profile WWW

Touched some stats..

JeanMarc wrote:

I don't want to argue anymore, those stats now are wrong.

You don't need to.

Mon May 23, 2016 8:06 pm

Actually I find JeanMarc's set very good (although I use him with orange value for DA) and it should be in the first post like that..

Wed May 25, 2016 3:23 pm

I also think so. RES 72 is too low for someone who scored 400 goals in career, he was striker not defender or midfielder, it's not related only on how player is good in recovering the balls in midfield because than Inzaghi and RVN should get green values.. He had solid reactions in the box on rebounds, he should get similar value like Ibrahimović..

Also despite being slow and injury prone, he wasn't so static, he was coming regularly deeper behind the attacking line to orchestrate the moves with excellent passes and than running forward in the box waiting for the ball...

I think it would be good that Gurkenjoe and me take care of those old players from 1900-1970, meanwhile El Capo for those who played afterwards.

Wed May 25, 2016 7:40 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]