S02 - Passer
S06 - Outside curve
P03 - Trickster
P05 - Mazing Run
P10 - Incisive Run

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical Dribble - Passing - Side - Outside

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO:

"Pelé was the most complete player I have ever seen. Another genius I saw playing was Antonio Sastre."

“José Manuel Moreno was superior to Maradona. For those who have great admiration with Maradona's ability is because they never watched Moreno. "El Fanfa" seated down in the middle of the field and performed low quicks with the ball... and it never fell. He was a juggler. If he wanted, he could spend hours playing with the ball. When he got enough of kick-ups, he started to make with his shoulders. “

“I got expelled twice. One time for arguing about an offside; the another one for defending Muñoz, who just got a knock from Romay, former center-forward of Lanús and Independiente. The referee saw the knocking and got me out from the match. There were neither fine nor suspension at that time. The punishment for fighters was a month in the prison of Villa Devoto. I thought: "ouch, my sweet mommy..." and I already saw myself in jail. Luckily, our president, Liberti, released me from there.”

“I never smoked less than two cigarette packs a day, but I didn't have problems with breath. I could run all the time. But Labruna got tired easily, however, from 100 shots he took, he scored 99 goals. Years later, when compared him with Marcelo Salas, I laughed. Talk of who didn't know "Angelito" (Labruna).”

“I would have played until 45 years old, but I stopped at 35 because I caught, along with several teammates, an infection in the intestine in the 1947 South American Championship in Ecuador and I never recovered from that. I had anemia and other problems. I never had a strain. I didn't have massages either; I just spread olive oil in the legs and went to the matches.”

“Playing for the Argentine National Team, I was three-time champion of the South American championship without losing - Santiago, 1945; Buenos Aires, 1946 and Quito, 1947 - with the goal average of 5 per game. For us, Brazilians were 'small-time adversaries' because they never could beat us.”

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:06 am

Shoulder Feint Skills must be added.

Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:37 pm

I'd either push his DEF slightly higher, or add SMF to his positions:

Quote:
Félix Loustau: wing izquierdo, half izquierdo y back izquierdo. Un 3 en 1. Chaplin, fue probablemente el primer carrilero de la historia. Jugaba por todo el flanco izquierdo. En inferiores hizo toda su carrera en un puesto defensivo: half izquierdo, pero al llegar a River, Cesarini lo reinventó como puntero. Tenía una gran capacidad aeróbica y eso lo hacía bajar al medio a dar una mano con la recuperación de la pelota. Le decían wing-ventilador porque daba aire al equipo, donde éste lo necesitara. En esa época en la que no se podían hacer cambios, cuando River estaba en ventaja, y el rival empujaba por la igualdad, Loustau bajaba a posición de 3, haciendo que el back izquierdo (Ferreyra o Rodríguez, jugadores altos de buen juego aéreo) pasaran a formar una dupla central con Vaghi, quedando una línea de 4, con mayor capacidad para rechazar los centros a la olla. De esa forma la máquina era un equipo que se redefinía en su esquema, jugando el 3-4-3 de la W-M a 3-5-2 o a un 4-4-2 de acuerdo al lugar donde el incansable Loustau diera una mano.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:53 pm

Better to raise his def a little, regardless of that, his couch in the youth divisions was emilio sanchez (if i no remember bad), he talked about that in itself was not so good defending, but that his physical capacity could solve the defense, not remember to read From some reliable source that he was a WB, I only knew that he was a player with good physical ability, even in the river museum his registered position was pure winger.

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:25 pm

I know it's kinda late, but still, when i suggested to add SMF, was for this:

Quote:
Félix Loustau: wing izquierdo, half izquierdo y back izquierdo. Un 3 en 1. Chaplin, fue probablemente el primer carrilero de la historia. Jugaba por todo el flanco izquierdo. En inferiores hizo toda su carrera en un puesto defensivo: half izquierdo, pero al llegar a River, Cesarini lo reinventó como puntero. Tenía una gran capacidad aeróbica y eso lo hacía bajar al medio a dar una mano con la recuperación de la pelota. Le decían wing-ventilador porque daba aire al equipo, donde éste lo necesitara. En esa época en la que no se podían hacer cambios, cuando River estaba en ventaja, y el rival empujaba por la igualdad, Loustau bajaba a posición de 3, haciendo que el back izquierdo (Ferreyra o Rodríguez, jugadores altos de buen juego aéreo) pasaran a formar una dupla central con Vaghi, quedando una línea de 4, con mayor capacidad para rechazar los centros a la olla. De esa forma la máquina era un equipo que se redefinía en su esquema, jugando el 3-4-3 de la W-M a 3-5-2 o a un 4-4-2 de acuerdo al lugar donde el incansable Loustau diera una mano.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:24 pm

Tbh all the official sources and even the River Museum stated that he was a pure WF.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:43 pm

Real Madrid have Beckham and Owen among his legends in his official page, does that really matter?

https://www.turiver.com/foros/historia/ ... mitas.html

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:49 pm

I don't know how Real Madrid their recognize every mercenary, but anyways i trust more in the certified info like the River Museum gives, besides it doesn't matter because if you put him like a SMF he just will more in the back.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:59 pm

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
besides it doesn't matter because if you put him like a SMF he just will more in the back.

That's the idea, he will track back in the defensive phase than he would do in WF role. (which can be made if people add and use the "Formation A/B" in the strategies)

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]