Weak Foot Frequency: 7
Consistency: 5
Growth Type: Standard/Lasting

CARDS:
S01 - Marauding
S03 - 1-on-1 Finish
P11 - Long Ranger
P19 - Fox in the Box

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Positioning - Reaction - Scoring - 1 on 1 Scoring - Post Player - Middle Shooting

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO:

John Angelo Valdemar Østergaard Hansen ( July 24, 1924- January 12, 1990 ) was a Danish footballer who played profesionally fos seven years in Italy, and famous with his career with Juventus.
Born in Frederiksberg, Hansen starting career with Copenhagen club BK Frem with whom he won the 1944 Danish Championship. He play as left inside forward, and was a world-class header of the ball. He was the top goal-scorer of the 1948 Danish Championship.

Hansen made his debut for Danish national team in June 1948. He was not well known outside Scandinavia until he played at the 1948 Summer Olympics in London, which made him top scorer in this tournament. Hansen is a world-class header and prolific goal scorer also had powerfull shooting. Though he wasn't fast, he was smart at the moment of getting unmarked and losing opposing defender, and had incredible feeling for being at the right spot on the right moment.

CLUB CAREER:

1943-1948 : BK Frem / 86 app, 81 goals
1948-1954 : Juventus / 187 app, 124 goals
1954-1955 : SS Lazio / 27 app, 15 goals
1957-1960 : BK Frem / 28 app, 32 goals

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:52 am

This set needs and update too.
Too high passing speeds values for a selfish striker. the same for RES and AGI.

The ability to be in the right place to score is called Positioning (S.A.) or can be represent with Attack (I suggest 94) no with response (I suggest max 85).

Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:06 am

I almost agree with artemds. About passing stats I would only decrease LPA and LPS. It's said about him that he wasn't only a prolific scorer but also someone who could give passes with high tactical intelligence. However since he was more a fox in the box type forward, I can't imagine him delivering many long passes. For this same reason I think DA, DS and TEC are a bit overrated here. He was described as a skillful attacker who often made heel touches but again, considering his playstyle main feature I don't imagine him making a lot of movement with the ball or tricks to pass the opponents. He was described as a player able to free himself from the marking opponent and to be in the right place at the right time however there was a critic about the fact the he wasn't exactly present in every moment of the game. I think despite the fact that he was incredibly effective when he had the chance, he wasn't always in the match so MEN also needs to be in green in my opinion. He was renowned for his accurate and powerful headings but I'm not sure if he deserves such high JUM as well considering that he was 187 cm tall (even 190 in a description I found). The opponents feared him not only for his headings but also for his precise and tremendous shots so, I don't want to go on 90 but SP might be on 89 in my opinion.

Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]