Weak Foot Accuracy: 4
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 6

CARDS:
S09 - Covering
S10 - DF Leader

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Covering - D-Line Control

Attack/Defence Awareness Card:: Defence Minded

Last edited by 77Catimba77 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:19 pm

he seens a little bid overrated, with thats stats in comparable to a top class defender.
He play in brazil in the 82 squad but he dont play any game.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:16 pm

He was similar to Oscar. Both came from Ponte Preta, were defence leaders, he was just a little below in overall, maybe technically at the most.
Maybe TS/ACC could go down, TEC as well, but he was solid defender.

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:29 pm

TheGreatRossonero wrote:

So what? Roberto Dinamite also didn't play a single minute in that WC and he was miles above Serginho who appeared in every match. Sometimes players don't play in world cups because others are better (Oscar/Luizinho were extremely good players at that time), sometimes they aren't used because the coach doesn't like them..
As I don't know the player I can't/won't say anything about him but I think you should watch the player first before saying he is overrated only because he didn't play in that WC..

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:36 pm

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
he seens a little bid overrated, with thats stats in comparable to a top class defender.

That doesn't mean too much :?

Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:38 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
So what? Roberto Dinamite also didn't play a single minute in that WC and he was miles above Serginho who appeared in every match. Sometimes players don't play in world cups because others are better (Oscar/Luizinho were extremely good players at that time), sometimes they aren't used because the coach doesn't like them..
As I don't know the player I can't/won't say anything about him but I think you should watch the player first before saying he is overrated only because he didn't play in that WC..

Yeah but the poor media i see dont give him that value , maybe catimba can give us more video info , also i have a semi guideline to put levels for players like FIFA(EA SPORTS) ,(Dont say that thi is PES right now i can tell you my argument) when you put a player "top" from a no a good ligue , play against players of europe he no always can do the same performance , its a different level beetwen Europe Top Ligues and America Top Leagues , a good example is palermo top scorer and maybe the best in south america in his time , but when hi came to europe he do poors perfomances . That its like fifa a top class defender from europe has 85 overall with the difference that a argentian top defender have 75-77. You its not the same its a big difference beetwen the levels in europe and others ligues Maybe you can do 1000 goals to unknown and poors team but when you play again a team in a competitive league is different

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:02 am

El Capo wrote:
TheGreatRossonero wrote:

look when i do the level of delgado i do the level to fit with argentian ligue level maybe was poor but against the argentinians defender and the level he was good, with the now level he is god in argentina and a good player for europe teams.

With this brazilian defender i can only say that i see two videos , very poor in quality , he no looks so much equal with the now stats.
Maybe yo can research more or maybe tell catimba that he can facility more video info :)

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:08 am

Do you think is the Campeonato Paulista in the 80´s was inferior to europe top leagues?
All the great players were playing in the home country, so he had to face Sócrates, Careca, Serginho, in national level Roberto Dinamite, Baltazar, Zico, Jorge Mendonça.

Theres no way to compare with the leagues of today who are way diferent.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:26 am

77Catimba77 wrote:
Do you think is the Campeonato Paulista in the 80´s was inferior to europe top leagues?
All the great players were playing in the home country, so he had to face Sócrates, Careca, Serginho, in national level Roberto Dinamite, Baltazar, Zico, Jorge Mendonça.

Yeah i believe you , and yeah the doctor and zico was my top players in that time , but take a mimute and analyzing , Careca is the only ho have succes in the Maradona Napoli after zico only can do a single good season , the doctor dont play almost anithing in fiorentina.
I am not disrispecting , but they dont have a succesful pass in the best league in that time (calcio), why do you believe that dinho cannot do anithing in milan and after that came to mineiro and do excellent libertadores (because the level).
Also i erase my opinion of this thread because i can do a good suggestion for a youtube comp of 2:30 minutes in youtube ,its like a see a CR7 Video of 2006-2007 i can maybe put 99 -95 DA for all the good stuff that the video show.
But if i see all his season i can clearly put only to him 88-91 DA

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:34 am

http://footballia.net/matches/sc-corint ... r-flamengo

Thanks for a try on him Catimba!
I know I promised you Pedrinho a while ago and I still got all the links you've sent me, I'll work on him somedays you got my word. Sorry I didn't do it so far ;)
Maybe I give a try to Juninho then as well and give you some feedback on him.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:43 am
Profile WWW

Well, I´m just saying that players like Baltazar, he was top scorer in Brazil as he was in Spain. Other like Paulo Sérgio or Élber are legends in Germany, but for most brazilians they represent nothing because never played good here.

I rated this player because i watched him in various matches, i dont watch two minutes compilatons :lol:

All right MagicDip can help rate this guy better.

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:44 am

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
El Capo wrote:
TheGreatRossonero wrote:

look when i do the level of delgado i do the level to fit with argentian ligue level maybe was poor but against the argentinians defender and the level he was good, with the now level he is god in argentina and a good player for europe teams.

With this brazilian defender i can only say that i see two videos , very poor in quality , he no looks so much equal with the now stats.
Maybe yo can research more or maybe tell catimba that he can facility more video info :)

That doesn't mean too much when we have tons of players starting with the decade of 50's going all the way to the beginnings of times with DEF, RES, STA, TW over 90, inflated stats like SPS/LPS and the level back then was semipro at best..

All that i can say is that fellow Catimba has also gave some thoughts about his set, about what values he think that should go down, some small infos, etc..

If this defender was this "good", then he was a veery underrated defender by the time he played..

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
77Catimba77 wrote:

Yeah i believe you , and yeah the doctor and zico was my top players in that time , but take a mimute and analyzing , Careca is the only ho have succes in the Maradona Napoli after zico only can do a single good season , the doctor dont play almost anithing in fiorentina.
I am not disrispecting , but they dont have a succesful pass in the best league in that time (calcio), why do you believe that dinho cannot do anithing in milan and after that came to mineiro and do excellent libertadores (because the level).
Also i erase my opinion of this thread because i can do a good suggestion for a youtube comp of 2:30 minutes in youtube ,its like a see a CR7 Video of 2006-2007 i can maybe put 99 -95 DA for all the good stuff that the video show.
But if i see all his season i can clearly put only to him 88-91 DA

PD: The leagues issue, there is no need for discussion, the Italian league of the late 70s-early 80s to late 00's was not only the strongest of his time, but arguably was also the best league ever, yet like you've said the brazilian league of that time, was very good (because the Brazil's "elite" played in that league)..

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:47 am

77Catimba77 wrote:
I rated this player because i watched him in various matches, i dont watch two minutes compilatons :lol:
Anyway, any sugestion is welcome.

hahaa :lol: well i do it in the past , now you have rojadirecta and footballia and torrents that now can i watch a entire season of the doctor :D , but well is the only i cand find to watch him ;) .
Reated what you feeling yo watch i am not a mod they mave have more knowdlegde them i to rated him :)

Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:50 am

General update:

ATT: 61 - 58
STA: 83 - 81
TS: 77 - 73
ACC: 79 - 74
DA: 68 - 72
DS: 71 - 70
HEA: 85 - 84
AGG: 62 - 60
TWK: 83 - 81

Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:54 pm