Long free kick: Francisco Arce
Free kick 2: Dinho
Right corner: Francisco Arce
Left corner: Francisco Arce
Penalty: Dinho

INFO:
https://gremio.net/herois
https://www.gremiopedia.com/wiki/P%C3%A1gina_principal

Last edited by Interista93 on Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:16 am, edited 18 times in total.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:56 pm

What about Paulo Isidoro?

He was the best player of the Brazilian Championship in 1981, when Gremio won his first title.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:37 pm
Profile WWW

I think Paulo Roberto (right-back) is a big miss.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:54 pm
Profile WWW

I'm more surprised to see Ancheta or Geromel out of the team instead of Adilson Batista who only really played one full season. I know he captained them to the Libertadores but so did Geromel and Ancheta was voted the best player in the league while at Gremio where he played for 8 years.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:17 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
I'm more surprised to see Ancheta or Geromel out of the team instead of Adilson Batista who only really played one full season. I know he captained them to the Libertadores but so did Geromel and Ancheta was voted the best player in the league while at Gremio where he played for 8 years.

I fully agree

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

StuartBannigan wrote:

Adílson played two seasons in fact. Captained the team in both Libertadores and Brasileirão titles, also won Recopa, two gaúchos, and was runner-up in Copa do Brasil and Intercontinental Cup. That's some considerable achievements, but if the period is too short for an AS team, then he should be replaced.

Anyway if someone is to take Adílson's place then it should be Geromel. Ancheta, as I already told, suffered from the same problem as Gamarra at Internacional, he played in a period when the team didn't achieve anything important. Geromel was more consistent in this recent years, winning Copa do Brasil, Libertadores and also was elected many times among the Brasileirão best eleven, so he is the best choice.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:26 pm

77Catimba77 wrote:
StuartBannigan wrote:

Adílson played two seasons in fact. Captained the team in both Libertadores and Brasileirão titles, also won Recopa, two gaúchos, and was runner-up in Copa do Brasil and Intercontinental Cup. That's some considerable achievements, but if the period is too short for an AS team, then he should be replaced.

Anyway if someone is to take Adílson's place then it should be Geromel. Ancheta, as I already told, suffered from the same problem as Gamarra at Internacional, he played in a period when the team didn't achieve anything important. Geromel was more consistent in this recent years, winning Copa do Brasil, Libertadores and also was elected many times among the Brasileirão best eleven, so he is the best choice.

I agree, Geromel is the best name.

How about replacing Luís Eduardo for Walter Kannemann too. In my opinion, it would be a fair change.

Nobody thinks that Paulo Roberto deserves at least to be mentioned among the reserves? He was a tremendous right back. Known as "o lateral do cruzamento certo". :lol:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:

How about replacing Luís Eduardo for Walter Kannemann too. In my opinion, it would be a fair change.

Nobody thinks that Paulo Roberto deserves at least to be mentioned among the reserves? He was a tremendous right back. Known as "o lateral do cruzamento certo". :lol:

I would keep Luís Eduardo for now.

Yeah, Paulo Roberto could be remembered as well, but I personally prefer Alfinete as a right-back first option among the reserves.

Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:55 pm

77Catimba77 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:

I would keep Luís Eduardo for now.

Yeah, Paulo Roberto could be remembered as well, but I personally prefer Alfinete as a right-back first option among the reserves.

I am saying because there is only one right back among the reserves and two left backs. All the others are center backs.

Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:23 pm
Profile WWW

I'd rather have Arthur on reserves instead of Aílton. Arthur was a world class player during the most recent successful moments of the club. Aílton was average at best; in fact, he only played one season for Grêmio and spent most of the time on reserves. It just so happens that he scored a very important goal, kinda like Adriano Gabiru for Internacional.

Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2