Pes Miti del Calcio
http://pesmitidelcalcio.com/

S.E. Palmeiras All Stars
http://pesmitidelcalcio.com/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=628
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Interista93 [ Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm ]
Post subject:  S.E. Palmeiras All Stars

S.E. Palmeiras All Stars



Image


Image



Coach: :BRA: OSVALDO BRANDÃO

Image




GOALKEEPERS:

:BRA: ÉMERSON LEÃO
:BRA: MARCOS


DEFENDERS:

:PAR: Francisco ARCE
:BRA: DJALMA DIAS
:BRA: DJALMA SANTOS
:BRA: GERALDO SCOTTO
:BRA: JÚNIOR
:BRA: JUNQUEIRA
:BRA: LUÍS PEREIRA


MIDFIELDERS:

:BRA: ADEMIR DA GUIA
:BRA: DUDU
:BRA: JORGE MENDONÇA
:BRA: LEIVINHA
:BRA: WALDEMAR FIUME
:BRA: ZEQUINHA


STRIKERS:

:BRA: EVAIR
:BRA: CÉSAR
:BRA: EDMUNDO
:BRA: HEITOR
:BRA: JULINHO
:BRA: LIMA (1920)
:BRA: RODRIGUES
:BRA: ROMEU PELLICCIARI


________________________________________


RESERVES:


GOALKEEPERS:

:BRA: JURANDYR
:BRA: OBERDAN
:BRA: VALDIR DE MORAES
:BRA: VELLOSO


DEFENDERS:

:BRA: ALDEMAR
:BRA: ALFREDO MOSTARDA
:BRA: ANTÔNIO CARLOS
:BRA: BIANCO
:BRA: CAFU
:BRA: CLÉBER
:BRA: FERRARI
:BRA: ROBERTO CARLOS
:BRA: ROQUE JÚNIOR
:BRA: VÁGNER BACHAREL
:BRA: VALDEMAR CARABINA
:BRA: ZECA


MIDFIELDERS:

:BRA: ALEX
:BRA: AMÍLCAR BARBUY
:BRA: CÉSAR SAMPAIO
:BRA: CHINESINHO
:BRA: DEL NERO
:BRA: GALEANO
:BRA: JORGINHO PUTINATTI
:BRA: MAZINHO
:BRA: OG MOREIRA
:BRA: RIVALDO
:BRA: TUPÃZINHO
:CHI: Jorge VALDIVIA
:BRA: ZINHO


STRIKERS:

:BRA: CANHOTINHO
:ARG: Juan ECHEVARRIETA
:BRA: EDU BALA
:BRA: HUMBERTO TOZZI
:BRA: JAIR
:BRA: LIMINHA (1930)
:BRA: MAZZOLA
:BRA: NEI
:BRA: OSÉAS
:BRA: PAULO NUNES
:BRA: SERVÍLIO
:BRA: VAVÁ





THE BEST EVER XI:

Image

GK MARCOS
CB DJALMA DIAS
CB LUÍS PEREIRA
RB DJALMA SANTOS
LB GERALDO SCOTTO
DMF DUDU ©
CMF ADEMIR DA GUIA
AMF LEIVINHA
RWF JULINHO
LWF RODRIGUES
CF CÉSAR

Captain: Dudu | Ademir da Guia | Djalma Santos
Short Free Kick: Ademir da Guia
Long Free Kick: Ademir da Guia
Free Kick 2: Julinho
Right Corner: Ademir da Guia
Left Corner: Ademir da Guia
Penalty: Djalma Santos





INFO:
https://www.palmeiras.com.br/pt-br/historia/
https://www.palmeiras.com.br/craques/
http://anotandofutbol.blogspot.com/2017 ... rte-1.html

Author:  M Ace [ Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: S. E. Palmeiras All Stars

This team and many of the other brazilian teams needs a update...

Author:  Interista93 [ Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: S. E. Palmeiras All Stars

Goalkeepers: the club itself considers Oberdan and Marcos as the most important in their history. However, we have Émerson Leão, who played almost twice as Oberdan (of course in a far period), and is still regarded as a legend. This is a tough decision for me.
Defenders: this may be a controversial thought but could Júnior replace Roberto Carlos? Roberto Carlos played 185 matches, 44 if we consider only Série A but he won the national title twice in 1993 and 1994; Júnior played 337 games, 98 if we consider only Série A and while he didn't win it, he was a key player for the 1999 Copa Libertadores win. Roberto Carlos naturally had his best time at Real Madrid while Júnior clearly wouldn't have a space in any other AS team if not this one. In alternative there's also Ferrari, 293 matches and winner of the two Campeonatos in 1967.
Midfielders: Jorge Mendonça and Rivaldo are considered both mainly attackers in their sets but I think they could stay in midfielders. I'd move though Leivinha to the attackers and Waldemar Fiume, who is considered by the club mainly a midfielder, in midfield, so the number stays the same. I'm doubting though the presence of Alex, who has 243 matches and 78 goals but if we consider only the official matches, the number is way lower. Moreover he played in three different spells, two of which on loan, and wasn't a key player during the 1999 Copa Libertadores run as much as, for example, Júnior. As replacement, Zequinha should be a must. He has 421 matches, 40 goals, won the Série A in 1960 and 1967, is a World Cup winner, what else to say? Also, can't we find a spot for Chinesinho, national winner in 1960? Honestly, I would take out Mazzola. He left the team before they started winning major titles, is way below the top 10 scorers, had his best time at Milan.
Attackers: Heitor, 358 matches, 315 goals, international player, arguably the greatest legend of Palmeiras under the name Palestra Itália. I have no idea who could give him the spot though.

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: S. E. Palmeiras All Stars

Interista93 wrote:
Goalkeepers: the club itself considers Oberdan and Marcos as the most important in their history. However, we have Émerson Leão, who played almost twice as Oberdan (of course in a far period), and is still regarded as a legend. This is a tough decision for me.
Defenders: this may be a controversial thought but could Júnior replace Roberto Carlos? Roberto Carlos played 185 matches, 44 if we consider only Série A but he won the national title twice in 1993 and 1994; Júnior played 337 games, 98 if we consider only Série A and while he didn't win it, he was a key player for the 1999 Copa Libertadores win. Roberto Carlos naturally had his best time at Real Madrid while Júnior clearly wouldn't have a space in any other AS team if not this one. In alternative there's also Ferrari, 293 matches and winner of the two Campeonatos in 1967.
Midfielders: Jorge Mendonça and Rivaldo are considered both mainly attackers in their sets but I think they could stay in midfielders. I'd move though Leivinha to the attackers and Waldemar Fiume, who is considered by the club mainly a midfielder, in midfield, so the number stays the same. I'm doubting though the presence of Alex, who has 243 matches and 78 goals but if we consider only the official matches, the number is way lower. Moreover he played in three different spells, two of which on loan, and wasn't a key player during the 1999 Copa Libertadores run as much as, for example, Júnior. As replacement, Zequinha should be a must. He has 421 matches, 40 goals, won the Série A in 1960 and 1967, is a World Cup winner, what else to say? Also, can't we find a spot for Chinesinho, national winner in 1960? Honestly, I would take out Mazzola. He left the team before they started winning major titles, is way below the top 10 scorers, had his best time at Milan.
Attackers: Heitor, 358 matches, 315 goals, international player, arguably the greatest legend of Palmeiras under the name Palestra Itália. I have no idea who could give him the spot though.


Is Chinesinho really needed here? Right now you have Ademir da Guia, Rivaldo, Jorge Mendonça as attacking midfielders + Leivinha, Romeu and even Edmundo could cover that position as well. On the other hand you only have two defensive midfielders (Zequinha + Dudu) and only two wingers (Julinho + Rodrigues) and IMO those positions should rather be covered than adding yet another central attacking player.

Author:  Interista93 [ Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: S. E. Palmeiras All Stars

A part of Dudu and Zequinha, there would be also Waldemar Fiume who spent most of his career in the midfield as right-half. Regarding the winger, there's Edu Bala on the right or Canhotinho and Nei on the left. They are all possible options in my opinion. Another possibility is Lima, legend of the 1940s and 1950s who was a winger on both sides and played even as defensive midfielder.

Author:  LucioRP [ Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: S. E. Palmeiras All Stars

I think you should update the brazilians teams after two weeks.

Author:  Interista93 [ Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: S. E. Palmeiras All Stars

LucioRP wrote:
I think you should update the brazilians teams after two weeks.

For now, I update this one, following also the suggestions given by gurkenjoe93. I choose Émerson Leão over Oberdan. Chinesinho stays out and as third winger I choose Lima, who can play on both sides and is a good reserve for both Julinho and Rodrigues. As I already said, it's a shame that I can't find a place for Heitor but I really don't know what striker I could replace.

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: S. E. Palmeiras All Stars

Interista93 wrote:
As I already said, it's a shame that I can't find a place for Heitor but I really don't know what striker I could replace.


What about Rivaldo? Three great years for the club but he certainly had his peak certainly in Europe, not at Palmeiras.

Author:  Interista93 [ Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: S.E. Palmeiras All Stars

Yeah, I guess Rivaldo is the one who can be out.

Author:  gurkenjoe93 [ Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: S.E. Palmeiras All Stars

One last suggestion: Dudu as captain, then Ademir and Djalma Santos. Both Dudu and Ademir wore the armband during their time at Palmeiras but Dudu was certainly the heart and soul of the team.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/