Captain: Wladimir
Short free kick: Roberto Rivelino
Long free kick: Roberto Rivelino
Free Kick 2: Sócrates | Cláudio
Right corner: Roberto Rivelino | Cláudio
Left corner: Roberto Rivelino
Penalty: Sócrates | Roberto Rivelino | Cláudio

INFO:

Last edited by Interista93 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Bola Clássica wrote:
Would you prefer Luiz Carlos instead of Domingos da Guia for Corinthians' first 23?

He meant that Domingos was suggested as a better player than Luiz Carlos even though he played less games. Why wasn't the same valid for Gilmar from the beginning?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:41 am

Interista93 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:
Would you prefer Luiz Carlos instead of Domingos da Guia for Corinthians' first 23?

He meant that Domingos was suggested as a better player than Luiz Carlos even though he played less games. Why wasn't the same valid for Gilmar from the beginning?

Yes. I got it but my opinion matches. I suggested Domingos and I also prefer Gylmar (I said I would keep him among the 11). The other guy didnt say anything about this matter.

And, about Ralf... I would never put him among the 23. He would be the same example as Ronaldo. I great idol but not technically good enough to be there. There are some better options than him.

Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:13 pm
Profile WWW

What about the center-back Eduardo Barbosa de Albuquerque?

7 years at the club, 183 matches and 10 games (7 officials) for the National Team during his period in Corinthians.

Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:48 pm
Profile WWW

Also, I believe the team is unbalanced with 5 center-backs and 2 side-backs.

Considering the starter team plays with side backs, there is no one in the bench to cover it.

Note: Olavo was a center back, never side-back. If anyone finds a source that shows him as side-back, I would be happy to check it.

Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:58 am
Profile WWW

Who is this Osvaldo Brandão among the midfielders? The famous coach?

He never played for Corinthians during his carrer as a footballer. He was a very important coach for the club though.

Also, if I am not mistake he was a defender.

Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:49 pm
Profile WWW

What about Kléber and Fágner replacing Chicao and Olavo to meet the requirements of one reserve for each position of the defenders?

Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

Teleco: viewtopic.php?f=22&p=33220#p33220

Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:45 pm
Profile WWW

Hey mate,

What do you think about replace Daniel González for Gil or Fábio Santos?

González played just a few games for Corinthians. Gil and Fábio Santos played a lot more. Both also won many more titles than González.

If you think both should enter in the team, maybe you can take Ezequiel out (he was just an average player) and push Idário to the midfield.

Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:11 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:
Hey mate,

What do you think about replace Daniel González for Gil or Fábio Santos?

González played just a few games for Corinthians. Gil and Fábio Santos played a lot more. Both also won many more titles than González.

If you think both should enter in the team, maybe you can take Ezequiel out (he was just an average player) and push Idário to the midfield.

Changes done. Thanks for the suggestions! To be honest, I have no idea why I had Daniel González in the squad.

Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:26 pm

I think Alessandro Nunes and Fagner are players on similar levels. For that reason, I don't see why Alessandro couldn't be in Fagner's place. He captained the team to two of the most important titles in the Club's history. Furthermore, when he arrived at the club in 2008, the team was in the second division. It was one of the most difficult scenarios in the history of Corinthians and even he stayed until the maximum glory of the team (I repeat, as captain!).

I also thought that Renato Augusto at this point could already be added to the reserves, but considering that not even Emerson Sheik (in my view, erroneously) was added, I don't think he has done enough.

Furthermore, I must say that I also agree with the inclusion of Carlos Gamarra and Ronaldo Giovanelli that has already been discussed here, although I think their non-inclusion is also well justified.

Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:58 pm

guilermerr wrote:
I think Alessandro Nunes and Fagner are players on similar levels. For that reason, I don't see why Alessandro couldn't be in Fagner's place. He captained the team to two of the most important titles in the Club's history. Furthermore, when he arrived at the club in 2008, the team was in the second division. It was one of the most difficult scenarios in the history of Corinthians and even he stayed until the maximum glory of the team (I repeat, as captain!).

I also thought that Renato Augusto at this point could already be added to the reserves, but considering that not even Emerson Sheik (in my view, erroneously) was added, I don't think he has done enough.

Furthermore, I must say that I also agree with the inclusion of Carlos Gamarra and Ronaldo Giovanelli that has already been discussed here, although I think their non-inclusion is also well justified.

Fagner played 486 games for Corinthians (and counting), unlike Alessandro with 258, and Fagner played longer as well (Alessandro 2009-13, Fagner 2014-until now and some games 2006-07). True that Alessandro won Corinthians' most important title, but we have to see that Fagner definitely played better for Corinthians than Alessandro, a fact reflected in Fagner's Individual titles.

About Renato Augusto, I would wait a little longer. He is far from being a legendary player and still has time to build something more solid that justifies his entry.

I agree with the inclusion of Sheik, perhaps in place of Luizão, since Luizão has only 109 games and has 1 Campeonato Brasileiro and 1 Club World Cup, while Sheik has all that, plus Libertadores and a Paulista and 177 games as well. Luizão scored more goals, but Sheik scored more important goals. In the end it is more of a personal decision, and I still have the impression that there is some missing player that can step in for the 2.

Gamarra is one of those players with few games but smashing performances. He doesn't fit the criteria used in AS Teams, but is a great inclusion.

I still use Cássio and Ronaldo as the 2 goalkeepers in my OF, and in my opinion Cássio is next to Sócrates as Corinthians' greatest idols, but since this is a subject that has already been discussed, it is better to leave it as it is.

Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:59 am

I respect your opinion about Fagner and Alessandro, also because I think Fagner is the best right back playing in Brazil and I even think he really is better than Alessandro, I just don't think the difference is that big and, therefore, I think the captain should be the chosen. But Fagner does not compromise.

Finally, please, I would be very grateful if someone could send me a Claudio set. I'm having a hard time finding it :(

Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:11 pm

TELECO: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12673

Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:17 am

Right corner I would go with Cláudio or Rivellino

Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:57 pm
Profile WWW

Eu sei que não adianta escrever aqui porque o orgulho é do tamanho de uma galáxia e ninguém muda porque acha que sabe mais que os próprios brasileiros, mas só pra ficar registrado para que alguém externo intervenha, não existe seleção do Corinthians, nos 23, que não tenha vampeta e Rincon. Fagner aí é uma aberração também. Ronaldo também merece lugar ao invés de Casagrande, que é um jogador nota 6 que nem ganhou nada pelo Corinthians. Mas vão discutir com os brasileiros sobre o próprio time brasileiro, chega a ser piada. Nem sabem o que o Ronaldo significou pra mudança de patamar estrutural e financeiro do clube e querem dar pitaco.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next