:BRA: LUÍS FABIANO
:BRA: PARANÁ
:BRA: TEIXEIRINHA
:BRA: ZÉ SÉRGIO
:BRA: TERTO
:BRA: GINO

Best Eleven

Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:01 pm

I suggest change Kakà for Lucas Mouras , is like if i put Philippe Coutinho in Vasco All Star Team.

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:32 pm
Profile WWW

I really believe that this topic needs some changes, some idols and important characters for São Paulo are out, and a large part could replace the reserves that are here.

The first player who realizes he should be there is Cicinho. He has more than 100 games for São Paulo, was champion of the Libertadores and of the Club World Cup in 2005, besides winning a paulista in the same year. Furthermore, he is on the official list of idols of São Paulo, which I will leave at the end of the post. He could easily take Júnior's place in reserves.

Another one who could enter - although I have not yet found a way to fit him in - would be Dagoberto, an extremely identifiable player with the fans of São Paulo. He paid his own fine to play for the team, and was Brazilian Champion on two occasions, 2007 and 2008, as one of the protagonists. In addition,the great campaigns for the team in 2010 and 2011, being -arguably - the best player.

This is perhaps the toughest, but Luis Fabiano should take the place of Maurinho in the main team
. It is understandable that Maurinho is so important to the São Paulo team at his time, but Luis Fabiano has more games played, more goals (Luis Fabiano is the 3rd highest scorer in the history of São Paulo), and won more important titles, such as the Sudamericana 2012. In addition to the fact that Luis Fabiano is one of the greatest personalities in São Paulo, someone who has already declared his love for the club and proved it, a character also very identifiable by those who are fans. Not denying the importance of Maurinho, but Luis Fabiano has already overcome him.

list of idols:
http://www.saopaulofc.net/spfcpedia/grandes-idolos

Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:18 am

Mikerdead39 wrote:
I really believe that this topic needs some changes, some idols and important characters for São Paulo are out, and a large part could replace the reserves that are here.

The first player who realizes he should be there is Cicinho. He has more than 100 games for São Paulo, was champion of the Libertadores and of the Club World Cup in 2005, besides winning a paulista in the same year. Furthermore, he is on the official list of idols of São Paulo, which I will leave at the end of the post. He could easily take Júnior's place in reserves.

Another one who could enter - although I have not yet found a way to fit him in - would be Dagoberto, an extremely identifiable player with the fans of São Paulo. He paid his own fine to play for the team, and was Brazilian Champion on two occasions, 2007 and 2008, as one of the protagonists. In addition,the great campaigns for the team in 2010 and 2011, being -arguably - the best player.

This is perhaps the toughest, but Luis Fabiano should take the place of Maurinho in the main team
. It is understandable that Maurinho is so important to the São Paulo team at his time, but Luis Fabiano has more games played, more goals (Luis Fabiano is the 3rd highest scorer in the history of São Paulo), and won more important titles, such as the Sudamericana 2012. In addition to the fact that Luis Fabiano is one of the greatest personalities in São Paulo, someone who has already declared his love for the club and proved it, a character also very identifiable by those who are fans. Not denying the importance of Maurinho, but Luis Fabiano has already overcome him.

list of idols:
http://www.saopaulofc.net/spfcpedia/grandes-idolos

i agree with you

Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]