CARDS:
P04 - Darting Run
P11 - Long Ranger
P18 - Talisman
S02 - Passer
S06 - Outside Curve
S16 - Roulette Skills
S20 - Flicking Skills

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical Dribbling - Passing - Middle Shooting - Outside

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

VIDEOS:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:24 am

:? Kaká's set from 2006-2009 was perfect for me...

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:01 pm

I though some of you guys wouldn't even care about the forum anymore, yet you continue to keep coming..

Anyway, how ATT work for you guys? How "deadly" the striker is inside the box? Do you even still believe in that?

If that so, then by default all the midfielders can't get +yellow value just because they are that, just midfielders.

ATT is how dangerous the player is in every situation (Playmaking abilities, Attacking Intelligence, how often create danger in every situation; everything related to Attack) That's why i put 93 in attack for him (even hesistate to put him at 95, by everything that's happening now) Guys like Marco, Gerd, Diego Armand, even Zico? just put them at 97-98-99, i don't mind, you had to see how is a pattern from those guys from Konami in how they rate those "big" names in history, they almost all have the maximun value in ATT, you got to see the reason there, so i don't see all the conmotion again.

The dictator stuff is harsh :oops: , if that's so, to begin i wouldn't even put the old sets in spoiler, I also would begin to delete the pre 30, 30, even 40 players just because we don't enough footage to rate those players and texts are unreliable at some point..

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:33 pm

ATT is how dangeours is the player, but not only that, we are not Konami, sadly these people from Konami who made "good" stats, now works for EA and FIFA.

Do you think a group of japanese people without enough information can do the stats good when they don't know even the aspect of some players (I remember, PES 2016, when I was checking people I saw a goalkeeper who has black and short hair since years, and for Konami he has long hair and blond and it's not the only one, we all know not everyone will have face but at least the basics... so, we can't trust in them with the stats :lol: )? Maybe about modern football some of the most known players could be but classics...

For example, Zico, we rate him with 88, Konami with 87 and PSD with 92 (and they overrate lot of values, and underrate others)

Gerd Müller for konami has 95, and he was the best in ATT with no doubt, so we rate him with the best value because if we don't use that, the value would be useless.

if we start to rate Midfielders with that high values just because we want it, lot of AMF and SMF will be better strikers than 80% of the forwards. Do you think Kaká is better than Raúl from 2007-2012(92) in that aspect or even you think that Kaká is equal to Shevchenko in ATT? Because I don't think so :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:17 pm

Zico's ATT from PES 5 > http://www.pesmaster.com/zilre/pes-5/player/1353/ (92) i see it fair for him, needless to mention why, tons of goals, superb attacking intelligence, Insane vision, etc

The Konami's trusting stats issue is because they know how to work all the game better than any self proclaim statmaker around the net, but me i just compare all his sets, trying to see what value fit better for the intentioned ability according on what we see in every footage of the player that i'm going to rate, instead of just tossing some numbers just because he is not better historically than "x" player..

And of course, their are not 100% reliable, just look all the less knows players of his PES 2016 :roll:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:05 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
El Capo Del Cartel wrote:
I don't give a flying **** if Franz was "hundred times" better than Kaka', if i see on Kaka or in any player ever the skills or abilities to reach a determined number in any ability, i'll put it and thats it..

The point is that you aren't in the position to do that. You can't simply change sets that were made, discussed and agreed by other members only because you want it. If you want to have full control, you should create you own page..

Am i doing that now? I think that have already "paid" for that big "insult" (if that was an insult :lol: )

The fact that some of the sets were discused and rated in old "standards" aren't enough motives to "reupdated" the sets?

Anyway, i'm still curious on how you still keep coming to PMDC after all the "threat"/"show "to retire/leave because you don't want to be part of this "unbalanced" database because some random 40's winger deserves to be equally or even higher rated in physical/skills attributes than for example Littbarski or even Denilson just because the "accurate and not biased" texts say that he was "a very gifted" player..

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:15 pm

So than everybody who can dribble 2-3 opponents and make great final pass should have orange or red stats for ATT like Okocha and Denilson for example.

I said I won't be posting any new content (stats and teams) which I respect, but still I don't want the efforts of all the members made for years to just vanish with something what is wrong. Especially sets like Kaka and Adriano which are fairly rated..

Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:42 pm
Profile WWW

Neither Okocha or Denilson deserve it because they weren't consistent enough to deserve it...

If i wanted to "vanish" all the efforts made by former members, i wouldn't even post the "older sets update notification and spoiler"..

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:15 pm

Than what about Simonsen, Littbarski, Magico, Van Himst, Stojković, Sušić, Scifo, Streltsov, Gascoigne, Brady, Futre, Laudrup, Boniek, Hagi, Kopa, Haynes, Zola, Hoddle, Le Tissier, Rai, Rocha, Savićević, Moller, Liedholm, Michel, Conti, Rivera, Haller, Onega, Socrates and many others, they all should have orange or red for ATT...

But yes, they were not fancy as Kaka, they don't play for Real and Barca, they don't play nowadays so they can't have such a values.

But Ronaldinho who has almost max 99 for DA and TEC, has also orange passing, must have red ATT since he was "dangerous" when attacking. So follwing that logic, everybody with orange/red values for DA,TEC and passing must also have orange/red for ATT...

Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:45 pm
Profile WWW

Kaka' fancy and Magico and Littbarski aren't??

So what's your "definition" of ATT?

Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:02 pm

If i have to choose for all those listed players and also kaka, Ronaldinho, their current stats or stats where they all will have orange-red ATT, I'd certainly choose current stats...

Riquelme ATT 89? Why, just because he had fantastic pass, technique, dribbling and vision. Sorry but no, 85 should be fine for him.

Beckenbauer had also fantastic technique, good dribbling and excellent passing range, not even mentioning his vision and intelligence, but he was prisoner of his coaches so he had to play in defence against his will so couldn't show it so frequent like kaka and Riquelme. So he needs orange as well than...

Ronaldinho was "dangerous" because of his tricks and feints, footwork and technique, that's why he has almost max 99 values for DA and TEC. Besides he has orange values for passing, decent shooting stats and speed stats, good FK, he doesn't need to have even ATT in red...

That definition of ATT you're trying to introduce here is invented by certain group of teenagers in order to overrate their favourite players from those "big" teams, following wrong stats made by Konami in the past. But as we can see Konami admited their mistake from the past, by giving now Iniesta and Bale 78, Pirlo 66, etc in new Attacking Prowess, something they should have done 10-12 years ago..,

Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:02 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:19 am

Well since it's becoming fashionable, write long explanations like the bible itself, I think I'll make my contribution with one of the 15 best players I know in depth in my life. I will go for the first set, unfortunately I want to say that I search for Kaka matches in Sao Paulo even in hell I have been doing it since 2013 and the most I could find were 6 matches, some with poor quality or with a very bizarre framerate, well emphasizing In those only 6 games, the only thing I could conclude was: Kaka did not reach the cusp of his speed but until came to Milan, I could not find something worthy of deserving orange numbers in terms of ACC and TS, which I can see Was that Kaká played a lot on the left side mostly used his speed from the middle field but if he never made that top speed that he showed in Milan, basically what I say is not worth it, before seeing the games I already suspected That a 20-year-old player cannot loses so much speed in just two years, even adapting to Italian football, Kaka did not get any strange change in the temp. 2003/04 for that reason I affirm that the maximum that I could perceive of him was a combo of 87-93 in TS-ACC respectively, happening to the subject of DS, in no match I saw a typical run of his time in Milan, I really could not achieve see one with that explosive ability controlling that way the ball, mostly had a relative good speed but seeing it in Brazil and then in Milan, there is no point of comparison, its high speed with ball does not develop until arriving in Italy, manage to draw comparisons With other players and those red levels make him be scandalously overrated, nowhere in any match I saw him dribbling at that speed or using the speed that was given in long runs, the maximum I can judge of him was a 92-93 , Taking into account that despite having not developed that was still having speed to overcome Brazilians defenders because he if has that speed, he could easy pass those defenders, but he always try to give away the ball when he was unconfurtable. I think the weight is wrong, Kaká was very but very skinny, at no time I see that he is 75 kg only when he arrived in Milanello and was put in charge of the people of Milan Lab began to gain muscle, the bad thing is that i can't found a reliable source to know what his true weight was in Sao Paulo, but Ricardo was by no means 75kg. (if we can guess, 70 kg would by the number that i can choose)

Milan Set
Good here my views and impressions after seeing Ricky for 9 years. I started with the value given to DEF, Kaká despite being a more attacked midfielder the truth is that he had a great defensive sense to be AMF, in Serie matches it was usual to see him press many to the rival's central scorers, his Ability to help Gattuso was never bad, could adapt to what would be called "basic marking", a solid but not great way to put pressure on the rivals made him a good player to press for the bands, since in the years of Ancelotti We never had real defensive side back, Serginho was more a dribbling guy, faster at attacking but very deficient in terms of defense, with Cafu is a little different, had class to defend as well as attack, but age and body fail him, Is normal but in the big leagues these mistakes are expensive so it was sometimes usual to see Kaká press for the bands. Now I go to the subject of the DS, although it is clear that this is the key weapon in Kaka soccer, before my eyes was always one of the fastest players with a ball in the feet, the values ​​that Konami uses and have been tested In the game in terms of red values ​​are for players with the style of Kaka, Messi, Maradona, Gento, Littbarski, that kind of players who run or control the ball at the same high speed, if we compare the wrong value given to Ronaldinho In the forum and in many others (95 DS) does not show realism the speed to run but not to haggle that had Kaka is much superior to that of Ronaldinho or Gento. I have always maintained that the value of Kaka varies between 97-99, one must be fair and compare the DS if given a high value are mostly given to players with ability to travel long distances and at great speeds with the ball as the players cited before . Now we go to the FKA, I do not see a green value, I never saw him kick a free kick in all the matches of the milan I saw and I have, the maximum he made was take corners but the owners of the FK in milan were Pirlo or Seedorf, Looking for realism 75 is a high number even in the game, I would suggest 72-70 and that is a gift. And now comes something simple but very important the era 2006-2009 does not apply since the Kaka of the temp. 06/07 is very different from the 08/09, Kaka lived only two seasons of glory to the maximum, then began the physical problems since the beginning of 2008, he operated the Meniscus of the knee, there began a series of irregularities, became Less agile than usual, had difficulty turning and moving the body, started to stop using so much speed to make goals, and used his long distance shot, to cover those shortcomings, usually came to play against teams a little more weak besides that classic explosive start I can not see it during the entire 2008-09 season, basically what I say is that we (Rossoneris) cheated on Madrid, we gave them to kaka already with physical problems and we tried to make up the situation making it play with less strong teams. In the end I suggest that the era be shortened until 2008, after that it would be illogical to lengthen it. Well, I think that i explain all.

Sat May 27, 2017 4:16 am

8-) He is back in home.

Spoiler: show

IMHO "prime" set need some tweaks, some numbers value are just too high to reprrsent him in-game and others are too low: DA, DS, SPA, LPA, SA, ST, FK, TEC, MEN, TMW
And some cards are missing, like PK Taker.
Era is too long it should be 2006-2008.

Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next