Growth type: Early Peak

CARDS:
S06 - Outside Curve
S08 - Turning Skills
S13 - Step On Skills
P14 - Free Roaming

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Outside

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Balanced

Last edited by Trivelocco on Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Sep 03, 2021 1:56 pm
Profile WWW

Fully reviewed. I deleted the 1st and the 2nd set, and I rewatched some Flamengo matches.

I noticed that the other 2 sets were clearly off, so I'll be keeping those out of the website, so I can update them later.

There's not much to say here. Kléberson was clearly past his prime, struggling a bit with physical issues and consistency, going through lots of ups and downs during the 08-10 period. His technique and dribbling were decent, plus his long passes with both feet were accurate enough to assist a few goals.

That said, I consider Kléberson to be another random Dunga cap, as I'm unable to understand why he called up a washed up player to be a bench warmer. No wonder why so many people still criticise him to this day for not capping the likes of Neymar and Ganso to the WC.

Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:46 am
Profile WWW

Trivelocco wrote:
Fully reviewed. I deleted the 1st and the 2nd set, and I rewatched some Flamengo matches.

I noticed that the other 2 sets were clearly off, so I'll be keeping those out of the website, so I can update them later.

There's not much to say here. Kléberson was clearly past his prime, struggling a bit with physical issues and consistency, going through lots of ups and downs during the 08-10 period. His technique and dribbling were decent, plus his long passes with both feet were accurate enough to assist a few goals.

That said, I consider Kléberson to be another random Dunga cap, as I'm unable to understand why he called up a washed up player to be a bench warmer. No wonder why so many people still criticise him to this day for not capping the likes of Neymar and Ganso to the WC.

That's all true. I remember his period at Flamengo quite well.

He even alternated some moments as a starter and others as a bench, and Flamengo didnt have such a good team that time. Who could understand Dunga's choices?

However, he used to be a threat with long shots. It was expected a dangerous shot if a space was given to him during the game. Not always goals but some dangerous rebounds was given that way.

Also, he could use both, right and left foot, with ease.

Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:42 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]